What Members and their Guests wear on the golf course and on the Club property has a direct bearing on the reputation and image of the Club. It is important for Members and Guests to observe our dress code. Members are responsible for ensuring their Guests are appropriately attired at all times.
Golf attire is mandatory on the golf course and preferred in the Clubhouse. Typically, clothing sold in the Carrying Place Golf Shop and what is worn by the PGA and LPGA reflects what is acceptable. Members and Guests with questions or concerns should speak with the Golf Shop staff prior to their reserved tee time or their entry to the Clubhouse.
Appropriate Attire for Men
- Shirts that are turtleneck, mock turtleneck or collared golf shirts are acceptable. Tshirts are not permitted on the golf course.
- Pants or shorts with rips, fading or tattered look are not acceptable attire, nor are sweat pants or jogging pants.
- Men are asked to wear tailored slacks or Bermuda shorts. Shorts falling more than one inch below the knees are not permitted, nor are tightf-fitting cycling shorts, or denim jean shorts of any colour. Cargo shorts are permitted provided they are clean, pressed, and are not ripped, torn, faded or stained.
- Only soft spike shoes may be worn on the golf course. Golf shoes with metal spikes of any kind are not permitted. Golf sandals and running shoes with minimal tread are permitted on the golf course.
Appropriate Attire for Women
- Golf shirts and tailored blouses are encouraged. Halter tops, tube tops, crop tops and tank tops are not permitted.
- Fitted golf pants and Capri pants are permitted. Sweat pants, jogging pants, stirrup pants, are not acceptable attire.
- Spandex shorts and denim jean shorts of any colour are not acceptable attire. Cargo shorts are permitted provided they are clean, pressed, and are not ripped, torn, or stained.
- Only soft spike shoes may be worn on the golf course. Golf shoes with metal?spikes of any kind are not permitted. Golf sandals and running shoes with minimal tread are permitted on the golf course.
Clubhouse Dining Areas and Patios
- Appropriate dress for these areas is golf attire as outlined above and relaxed casual wear including jeans in a state of good repair, without rips or holes. Sandals may be worn without socks. Religious headwear is permitted in all areas of the Clubhouse.